Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghwt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Suffering sweet sh*t on a stick, i must have been smoking crack when I typed that. :(

lol :pac:

So, what happened Valid Reasoning... I miss the signing off posts with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

RHRN wrote: »
    WT song list felt very padded out to me.
    I mean, GH3 had how many easy (I mean gimme FC's)?
    Eh, Closer, MHL, WYWY, AiTUK, BoP, Slow Ride.
    ^^^
    Thats all IMO, by the way.

GHWT I FC'd 18 songs on my first day of trying for FC's.
    Maybe thats because I've improved though, but still I don't know....
    IMO, it tried to compensate for easy songs by tightening the timing window.
    And there's very few songs I just love playing.
    Hot for Teacher, Satch Boogie (nearly 5*d that :P), Sweet Home Alabama and Purple Haze. I HATE playing BYOB (I much prefer fretting to strumming, I don't mind Assassin though, maybe cause I love Muse :P, and its not as hard.)

And the hardware problems on WT, sweet ****!!
    My guitar broke after one day and lots of people on SH had that problem. I'm not going to comment on drums, cause I didn't get them (the drums, not the problem), but that seems widespread also.
    I did like the design, and the select button placement (not those tiny start buttons though) but it was a nuisance having to solder in a new switch.

Also, RB2's DLC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GHWT DLC.

The timing window of WT seems a lot better though after the "mash the buttons and combo anyway" timing window of GH3. Seems a little tighter than GH2, and I would have liked it better at GH2. :P

And someone complained about no vocal track on song creator, I can see why they did that. I mean come on, kids on XBOX Live. Enough said. A big long track going " *** **** ****** **** ****" eh.... I think you get my point :P

Also, in the words of Cully about GHWT "vocals-lol". RB DEFINITELY has a lot over WT on vocals. And on the subject of Vocals.
    " No Sleep to Brooklyn - Proving that ceiling fans can in fact be vocalists too" :P

And last of all, WTF is up with purple notes. Am I the only who NEVER uses the touch strip?

Are you the irish guy on SH that plays on Hard? (I remember finding some guy on there a while ago so sorry if its not you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

I love Ozzy and Hendrix, but 2/3 songs from each... No dice!

Agreed. In fact I dislike having multiple songs from any artist in a game (unless its like GH:A or GH:M which is understandable obviously) as it feels a very cheap way to add songs to a setlist. And Tool? I mean wtf? I like them, but... 3 songs? Thats just overboard, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the joker
    hotel california
    eye of the tiger

only have the band set 2 days so getting used to playing with more than just myself! [no pun intended]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

lol :pac:

So, what happened Valid Reasoning... I miss the signing off posts with it!!

I don't know how i missed this a month ago...
    I got fed up using that name for years, and i'd signed up with this name on so many other places that I just decided to change it for the sake of convenience.

That's all there was to it, i'll probably shell out the bucks and do it for my gamercard ID at some stage too.

• Advertisement

Are you the irish guy on SH that plays on Hard? (I remember finding some guy on there a while ago so sorry if its not you)
    Yeah, that's me!
    Well I did play on hard, I tend to play Expert now, apart from GH2, I love GH2H.
    I only play X on WT though, because I find it alot easier...
    Come to think of it, your name sounds quite familliar too..
    Oh and don't look at my scores, they're really old and they're also awful:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

RHRN wrote: »
    Yeah, that's me!
    Well I did play on hard, I tend to play Expert now, apart from GH2, I love GH2H.
    I only play X on WT though, because I find it alot easier...
    Come to think of it, your name sounds quite familliar too..
    Oh and don't look at my scores, they're really old and they're also awful:o

I'm MacDuff on scorehero,I highly doubt you've heard of me.

I'm MacDuff on scorehero,I highly doubt you've heard of me.
    Funny the name cedomination sounded extremely familliar....

Maybe I just saw it here and linked it to SH....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭tommybrennan15

me fav songs on ghwt are
    1.living on a prayer
    2.what ive done
    3.hot for teacher
    4.band on the run
    5.some might say

Advertisement