Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths Book

Options
  • 22-11-2008 6:33pm

Anybody have Fundamental Applied Maths by Oliver Murphy that they'd be willing to sell? My book got water damaged; and I'm finding it next to impossible to find a bookshop or online store that has a copy in stock.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Given its the only real text for Applied Maths Im suprised its that hard to find I knowone libary with 15 copies of it

Thanks for that, eVeNtInE, exactly what I was looking for!

@ starn: I know, I presumed it would be common, but not a single Easons in the Country has it, and every other book shop/online store is out of stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LiveMaths

Hi I am an Applied Maths teacher based in Clare. Don't know if you aware that the author, Oliver Murphy has his own website where he sells the Applied Maths book + very good handout analysing past exam questions.
    http://www.discoveringmaths.com/

He also has a booklet for sale with answers to past exam questions

Regards
    Sean

Advertisement