Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Too cheap?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

jimboddb wrote: »
    Anyone ever use this site? I know the markets bad but some of the prices seem too good to be true.

http://www.autorola.ie/dealer/bid.do?zz=1&aid=13706&eid=1223086

Still 3 days and 17 Hours to go on that. Alot of last minute sniping is done on these auction sites. never heard of that one however!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Its a commercial, so possibly not, perhaps looking for a quick sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Commercial and Ex.Vat So add 21% to the final price.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fm

read about this site on the paper this week.its trade only i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

"VAT Marginal" - Does this mean that all cars prices on this site are subject to VAT at end of auction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,367 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

"VAT Marginal" - Does this mean that all cars prices on this site are subject to VAT at end of auction?

I think the vat is included on cars and not on commercials

• Registered Users Posts: 23,367 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

fm wrote: »
    read about this site on the paper this week.its trade only i think

Yes I registered for it a few days ago. But only trade can bid on the main auction. However cars that dont make reserve are left up on whats called extended auction. Private people can bid on those cars but at that stage really all you are doing is asking the owner if they will take a certain figure and you are not bidding against anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

mickdw wrote: »
    Yes I registered for it a few days ago. But only trade can bid on the main auction. However cars that dont make reserve are left up on whats called extended auction. Private people can bid on those cars but at that stage really all you are doing is asking the owner if they will take a certain figure and you are not bidding against anyone.
    I emailed them and was told it's trade only, even for the extended auction. Would be great if you could buy from the extended auction ok.

Advertisement