Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beard rash

Options
  • 22-11-2008 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

have just started seeing a stubbly guy. I like the stubble/beardiness but I'm getting beard rash. Any preventative measures/cures?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

quattro_razor602.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

shave it off when he is asleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Zaph wrote: »
    quattro_razor602.jpg

quattro_titanium_precision_perspectiveup_small.png

Or that one with the added beard trimmer-thing. You know, the swiss army knife of razors....go at it with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Wrap cling film around your head and cut a tongue hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

dont diss the stubble, i use mine for grating cheese onto my sandwiches!

drop little hints to him like about how ex boyfriends used never shave and complimenting celeb guys on their smooth skin! he'l get the hint!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Or some of this.........

Aveeno1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

dont diss the stubble, i use mine for grating cheese onto my sandwiches!

drop little hints to him like about how ex boyfriends used never shave and complimenting celeb guys on their smooth skin! he'l get the hint!

OP said she likes the look though, so presumably she doesn't want to get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Let the beard grow out some more. It only feels spikey when the stubble is short. When the hairs are longer, they don't feel spikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭CoachBoone

I wouldnt do this. Mentioning the ex while simultaneously indirectly comparing him to some airbrushed celeb prob wont make him warm to you so easily.

I'd just mention it to him that your getting beard rash. Im not sure what its called though, communication I think.

Advertisement