Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Backing Dancers

Options
  • 22-11-2008 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

My name is Sean Dempsey, 17 years old and looking for backing dancers. Gender not so much an issue although wouldnt mind cool looking girls behind me. Age must be 17-18+ (+ preferably). I need some good Pop/R&B/Hip-Hop Sort of dancers who are looking to rehearse for shows that i'll be doing for my second single "Aint It Lovely" which can be heard here (www.myspace.com/seandempseyofficial)

If your interested send an email to
    seandempsey13@hotmail.com

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I lol'd very hard. Thanks.

And the album name is SMD? HAHAHAHA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 seandempsey

Kold wrote: »

Wow im from Cork.

Wow i post abuse on a board site.

Wow im so fun!

Ah it's not so much abuse as not very constructive criticism. And yes, I'm incredibly fun.

Im not actually going to reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

:confused:
    music forum is hardly the place for this?

• Advertisement

Im not actually going to reply

Aw man, do more impressions. You nailed me.

Aw man, do more impressions. You nailed me.

how old r u seriously? like jus get ovr urself....

how old r u seriously? like jus get ovr urself....

I'm 22 srsly. Y? Hw do I got ovr myself?

Look man, I'm sorry, you probably work really hard but I'd be doing you an injustice if I didn't say that it's hilarious that you're going to release that.

SMD generally stands for 'Suck My Dick' to oldskool gamers which is quite funny considering you're looking to release a song of adolescent grunting over what I'm afraid to tell you, generic production at best but is just funny when the singing is BAD and the lyrics are nonsensical... There, a little more constructive for you.

Oh wait this thread isn't looking for a critique, it's looking for young sexy girls. In that case, I'm also on the look out.

I'm 22 srsly. Y? Hw do I got ovr myself?

Look man, I'm sorry, you probably work really hard but I'd be doing you an injustice if I didn't say that it's hilarious that you're going to release that.

SMD generally stands for 'Suck My Dick' to oldskool gamers which is quite funny considering you're looking to release a song of adolescent grunting over what I'm afraid to tell you, generic production at best but is just funny when the singing is BAD and the lyrics are nonsensical... There, a little more constructive for you.

Oh wait this thread isn't looking for a critique, it's looking for young sexy girls. In that case, I'm also on the look out.

Omg you laughed at smd? thats just plain sad... get a life! SERIOUSLY!

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

loser

you actually took the time to write that crap!!!

hahah

:D:D:D theres my constructive critiscm! Ur 22? Why r u on boards site perv

Please don't leave school in pursuit of your musical career.

• Advertisement

who said i wanted a CAREER in this....?

And thats just YOUR opinion....

If im SO **** why did my last single chart on the irish charts??
    i wonder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right, putting an end to this. Sean, try the Services Wanted section of adverts.ie for your request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement