Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what should i pay for a new seat ibiza

Options
  • 22-11-2008 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am planning on changing my car (02 ibiza 100k miles 1.2 petrol) with a 08 Seat ibiza brand new, old model, 1.2 petrol but with more specs.

What sort of money should I be paying?

Any advice/opinion is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Yours is probably worth about €3000 at max, mileage is the main putter off, Id say if he knocks €4000 off the new one go for it, try for that and see how it goes/

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Yours is probably worth about €3000 at max, mileage is the main putter off, Id say if he knocks €4000 off the new one go for it, try for that and see how it goes/

Thanks Tipsy...I was hoping to get it for round 10K but he is pretty stubburn...trying to persuade him that its a buyers market.

Might be better to leave it till the new year??

Advertisement