Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate these hideous mail-order puppy websites

Options
  • 22-11-2008 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

http://www.puppiesforsalebynet.com/

"Super tiny and super cute to put in your purse and take places with you"

:mad:

Seriously, who buys from these websites???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

oh but they must be reputable because ~celebrities~ buy puppies from them! how reassuring :rolleyes: idiot air heads. wth do you want to put your dog in a "purse" anyway?! eek just read more of that website, it's truly sickening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

they might better sell the puppies if they actually looked happy. They all look about as cheerful as a teenager emerging from a Smashing Pumpkins gig

your right, poor things are dressed up like a cake! they are dogs, they should be out running around in the muck not looking like something off a christmas tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 COLM SHEAR

it is totally disgusting the way these dogs are threated . dogs are not f*$k#$ fashion accesiories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

IMG_6362.jpg

This little guy sums up my feelings exactly :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 COLM SHEAR

totally disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

This page sums it all up- these "teeny tiny" puppies are badly bred, puppy farmed, sickly runts that could drop at any minute.

http://www.puppiesforsalebynet.com/find.htm

They seem to have an AWFUL lot of experience about "what to do if your puppy collapses".

They also compare the puppies as being like "premature babies".
    But yet they'll ship them as airplane cargo to "any country that doesn't have quarantine".

kerrysgold wrote: »
    oh but they must be reputable because ~celebrities~ buy puppies from them!

Not just ANY celebrity, Kerrysgold.

KELLY OSBOURNE buys puppies from them!
    She has a new puppy, ooh, every week, so I'm sure she's the divine word in puppy ownership!!!

Paris Hilton probably has a loyalty clubcard to that site. 1 point for every puppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Storm_rages

Oh my god!! that is shocking!! (so is the prices!!)..

this makes me so mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Perhaps you should delete the links for them because you're just advertising them further by adding the link

• Advertisement

Perhaps you should delete the links for them because you're just advertising them further by adding the link

I would hope that if people who want a puppy look at this website, they would see that this is how NOT to go about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

The puppies seem so sad.

Not just ANY celebrity, Kerrysgold.

KELLY OSBOURNE buys puppies from them!
    She has a new puppy, ooh, every week, so I'm sure she's the divine word in puppy ownership!!!

Paris Hilton probably has a loyalty clubcard to that site. 1 point for every puppy.

oh god, the mouth on legs and No.1 airhead :rolleyes: I saw that Osbourne's show one time and it looks like their house is full of such dogs. If they are such animal lovers wouldn't it make more sense to help out some dumped animals rather than fueling a cruel trade. as they say more money than sense, it's sick to treat an animal as a fashion accessory. What do they do, dump the dog and buy one a different colour if the fashion trend changes? next thing they'll be buying leopards to go with the current trend :rolleyes:

Advertisement