Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law should not just be done, but should be seen to be done.

Options
  • 22-11-2008 10:52pm

Why does the Legal Discussion forum require a password?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thread title fail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

....to stop people like you getting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    Yeah pretty much, I asked about it a while back. hullaballú had designs for them but it never happened.

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Thank you for that.

• Advertisement

nevf wrote: »
    ....to stop people like you getting in.

I asked a simple question and you're need to belittle people extends so far that you feel the need to try and make jokes about something this straightforward?

`

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I asked a simple question and you're need to belittle people extends so far that you feel the need to try and make jokes about something this straightforward?

`
    I was being serious.

Why does anyone put passwords on anything? To stop anyone and everyone other than the people that are supposed to get in from getting in.

Advertisement