Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots

• 22-11-2008 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Looking for somewhere online to pick up a decent pair of boots, Adidas/Nike etc. Prodirectsoccer is the only really decent site I've found so far and not that cheap really.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

www.kitbag.com have a 15% discount sale on all this weekend
    Used them before and never had a problem with them

Failing that if you are near the Blanchardstown shopping centre, get yourself into JJB sports massive clearance, supposed 99% clearance sale, massive discounts on footballs boots and trainers, i picked up some last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

JJB have some savage boots for next to nothing have picked up 2 pairs of Nike t90''s for 20 euro each over the past 3 weeks in the square.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Got a pair for 40 euro, down from 120. Went into another sports shop, and they were 110. PM me for details, not sure if I can name the shops is question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Beware of Nike's Total 90 and Mercurial ranges that have major odour problems. Not sweat, but spells like cat piss after wearing. Was on the radio and is here on bbc

Boo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Okay. My last post did not seem to go down well, as it was met with a distinct silence. Am only trying to bring your attention to the problem.

Its not just bbc watchdog, but 2FM and if you google the matter, several others. I know that if you bring the boots back you can get a refund; but I am surprised that the offending boots have not been withdrawn from the shelves.

It seems the material that they are made from was used several years ago in a different product and with similar results. If the boots get wet, they stink like hell whilst drying out.

Boo

• Advertisement
Advertisement