Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far is far enough

Options
  • 23-11-2008 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

I always wondered about this, when I go out with the lads or any other social event there is aways a certain ammount of gayness. When I say gayness I mean "Dancing like a woman with a bloke" cause you pissed out of your face & think its funny. Then when I awake the next morning I do think "Ohh Jesus" but its all in the name of good fun. What I could never do nor will I EVER DO is kiss a man for a laugh I think I would cry myself to sleep if that happened but I seen many woman kiss other woman all the time and is nothing to them. So how far would you go in terms of same drunking gayness & you have to straight.

Confessions are good & remember keep it clean ladies ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I'm a bloke and I've kissed/gotten kissed some of my male friends. Just drunkeness really. Plus, I don't really get any sexual satisfaction out of it. I think guys who are afraid of that sort of thing are afraid to try it in case they might like it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Is drunken idiotic what you are on about ?
    Cos I cant' see how this applies to those of us who are bisexual.

And yes two good looking guys snogging is sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Is drunken idiotic what you are on about ?
    Cos I cant' see how this applies to those of us who are bisexual.

And yes two good looking guys snogging is sexy.

No its not about bisexual stuff at all, just doing stuff when your drunk for a laugh.
    I'm a bloke and I've kissed/gotten kissed some of my male friends. Just drunkeness really. Plus, I don't really get any sexual satisfaction out of it. I think guys who are afraid of that sort of thing are afraid to try it in case they might like it.

I think I am very sure I wouldnt like to kiss a man, I just dont find "Man" attractive sexually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Nuravictus wrote: »
    I think I am very sure I wouldnt like to kiss a man, I just dont find "Man" attractive sexually.

Don't do it then.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The one thing new thread starters fail to realise is that there's rarely such a thing as an originaly thread. This one's been done before here, so I'm locking it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement