Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish babes

• 23-11-2008 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Well, i just joined this forum and already my 4 threads have been locked down despite some appreciation of them

sounds rather strange to me

i thought pictures rather facilitate a good discussion, but if theres is a problem with too many pics then fine....

ok, so let's start a discussion here so, about irish celebs in general

any takers?

i promise not to post too many pics in case moderators get offended

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

been irish and a celebrity isnt real. Ya have dopes like amanda brunker who goes on about how she met this person and that person. How does that make her a celebrity. Then ya have to head wreckes rosanna davison who seems to be a celebrity just for the sake of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 grainnefan

i agree with you about them, they never did anything, famous for being famous, but there are genuine celebs here - gorgeous newsreaders and presenters etc

I better not post pics of them in case this thread of mine gets shut down too:(:(

really frustrating since i have a massive collection of pics, including rare ones, and 2 yahoo groups running too
    :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭camel toe

ur strange mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

The moderators are not offended by your pictures. It's just not what the forum is for. Have you even read the charter yet? And you say that there is support for your threads - I've been getting reported posts all afternoon from posters who say there is no point to them. If four of your threads are locked does it not tell you something?

Again, you haven't created a discussion. Saying lets have a discussion does not make one. You haven't even asked a proper question. What do you want people to do? Beg you for to post your pictures? It is not strange that we don't want this forum to turn in to men posting pictures of women they fancy. It's not what it is for. Pictures do not facilitate discussion apart from people saying other people are hot - hardly the most stimulating discussion now it is?

I'm locking this one too. If you start another thread along these lines you will be infracted or banned. Again, please read the charter or even better have a look around boards before posting again so you get the idea of what a discussion forum is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement