Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finally! First Porsche Panamera official images out

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭AugustusMaximus

*Niceirishfella nearly spat out a mouthful of coffee over my desk* - after seeing this post.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, - i'd rather a peugeot over a lambo any day. Are you mad man?:eek:

Appearance wise may I add.

The Lambo is simply a 4 door version of the Reventon. Nothing new there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Moses7 wrote: »

looks boring and bland ...sounds good though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Uggh. Missed the side profile, thought it was a saloon.

That Pug IS a nice car though. If only they'd give it a USP like Citroën does with the hydro-pneumatic suspension.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭ongarite

006.jpg
    34jc0fp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

*Niceirishfella nearly spat out a mouthful of coffee over my desk* - after seeing this post.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, - i'd rather a peugeot over a lambo any day. Are you mad man?:eek:

Get over yourself. Its not about the badge. The design of the Peugeot is far nicer. Forgetting about everything else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

pburns wrote: »
    The Panemera would be an ideal 21st century interpretation of the 928 if it weren't so darn ugly. WHY O WHY do Porsche insist on grafting a 911 nose onto every single car they produce:confused::eek:???

When I was growing up they had

- 944 (good-looking, one of the best handling cars ever, hatchback versatility)
    - the ubiquitous, evergreen 911
    - 928 - brutishly handsome V8 GT.

Thing is all had their own distinctive styling and were not 911 facsimiles.

For example I'd much prefer a modern 944 to a Boxster/Coxster (whose similarity to the 911 leads to annoying people coming on here and quoting verbatim JC's remark about being for those who can't afford a 911 Ho-Ho-Ho:rolleyes:)

I always like the 944. But I agree, the Boxster/Cayman being a poor mans 911 is comment just for badge snobs, who wouldn't know a 356/550 it ran over them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Two words - Opel Signum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

It looks a bit like a rounded db7 to me :o

with a corolla arse:D

Advertisement