Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedal Go-Kart

Options
  • 23-11-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Was thinking of getting the kids one of those pedal go-karts with extra seat and trailer. Any suggestions were is cheapest to get these.

Tks

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smurfit27

Hi,

I'm looking for one of the pedal go karts also for this Christmas and found this old thread. From my investigation to date, Dino go Karts seem to be pretty good and best value. Does anyone have any experience of these and where did they get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Noviceman

got one of those pedal Dino go karts from Go Kart Ireland, very reasonable and good quality, here's their site http://www.gokartireland.com/

they deliver nationwide i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭twogunkid

jazzie wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting the kids one of those pedal go-karts with extra seat and trailer. Any suggestions were is cheapest to get these.

Tks

Lisa
    Blacklion Stores Greystones are selling these with 2 seats

Tel: 01 201 7280 Mobile: 087 804 5651
    Contact info@ECRTyres.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Noviceman

there's a place in Longford that sell go karts and I would advise you all to stay well clear of them, the guy that runs it is a gangster, not mentioning any names but let's just say he's small...

stay well clear, you've been warned, Edgeworthstown i believe

• Advertisement
Advertisement