Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vax Wet/Dry/Shampoo vacuum cleaner, €48 in tesco

• 23-11-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭

picked one of these up in tesco, one of the cheapest there but a decent one.pet_vax.jpg

comes with everything needed, and for 48 euro you cant really go wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

Seems a good price. Does it dispense detergent aswell or does it just suck liquid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

im in a bad way to shampoo my sofa.. which tesco branch did you get yours from, was there any left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Just what I need. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

spongbob wrote: »
    im in a bad way to shampoo my sofa.. which tesco branch did you get yours from, was there any left?

Saw them in Maynooth last night.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

Was thinking about getting this in Lidl but will have a look in the local tesco first. Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭AlanD

jvc wrote: »
    Was thinking about getting this in Lidl but will have a look in the local tesco first. Thanks OP.

That Lidl one doesn't wash the carpet. I bought it before and ended up returning it since it didn't do what the ad leads you to believe.

I have an older version of that VAX machine though and it does a decent enough job. For the money you couldn't go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

Some reviews on amazon (seems to be the same product): [Link]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Hey

I just picked up a Vax in Maynooth at 2pm , and they are selling for €36.95 as there is 25% off all Hoovers and Microwaves. This is a bargain as a mate of mine got a vax in sept and paid over €130 for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭tracy1002

Just got one in Maynooth... €36... they have none on display but a girl told me they got some in tonight from another store and got me one from the back... great deal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Any idea if they are still available in Maynooth?
    I was looking for info on the aldi one when i came across this link! Will keep my eyes peeled!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

This would be a godsend for my place.

I gotta check out my local tsco for this one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

I'm looking for cheap washing vacuum cleaner. Does anybody knows about something similar as above one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

And the award for the most random thread bump of the year goes to.....

TellyAward.jpg

Advertisement