Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox points

• 23-11-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

hi all...can anyone tell me the best place to purchase xbox points online using paypal and having them delivered by email........i need them asap

i can't buy them through the xbox itself (keep getting an error)

i have found a site but the points on it only work in US consoles....

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They sell them in any game store, even Xtravision.

So it's either that or online through xbox live. Maybe there are 3rd party options but I don't know them

What error message are you getting? Are you certain you entered your credit cards details correctly if you are trying that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hi i just bought them from www.gamepointsnow.com

hopefully wont be waiting too long for them

thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Are they legit? 40 euro for 4200 is a bargain.

Took the risk on gamepointsnow.com. Over 2 hours and no code yet. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

...any code now?

• Advertisement

Just got an email from them 3 hours ago, just checked my 3v balance and it still hasn't been reimbursed. Is it normal for it to take a few hours? I get the feeling i've been ripped off. If that's the case, I'm taking these ***** waaaay down.

Game Points Now Ltd has cancelled your order. Your credit card will be refunded in full.

* Reason: Item out of stock

* Comments from Game Points Now Ltd:"Comments to the buyer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Looks like they are www.gamepointsnever.com

Thats pretty ****ty in fairness. I wouldn't stand for that if you don't get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

ouch!:o

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Looks like they are www.gamepointsnever.com

Thats pretty ****ty in fairness. I wouldn't stand for that if you don't get your money back.

Oh I wouldn't settle for anything less my son. Shower of cocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I had a similar problem with Gamepointsnow.com (well it worked once, but the second time I tried to buy points it didn't work). Although I did get reimbursed for the transaction. It just took a little longer to get back on a 3V card.

Anyway, I tried another site http://www.definiteplay.co.uk/ and they worked for me, I found out about it from another thread here on boards.ie ... Ended up saving about €10 on 4200 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/

I used this site to buy a subscription before and it worked. They sell points too.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭davidtobin100

Shane: Just tried out that crowd you were recommending - saved about €8 euros from the standard price for 4200 points. Just waiting on the code now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Shane: Just tried out that crowd you were recommending - saved about €8 euros from the standard price for 4200 points. Just waiting on the code now.

BUMP...Sorry

Just wondering if the code came in the end??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Just to point out that if you are going to Northern Ireland for shopping that 2100 points Xbox live cards are £17.50 (€19.88 Yesterday) in Game. They didnt have any of the 4200 cards though in stock when I was there although they sell for £34.25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

ciano1 wrote: »
    BUMP...Sorry

Just wondering if the code came in the end??

I ordered off the xboxliveuk76.com crowd, and got the code after a couple of hours

Advertisement