Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is my new handsfree kit legal?

Options
  • 23-11-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

??

pb230029wg1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Yes, albeit stupid but..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I like it :D

Where can I get one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,988 ✭✭✭✭L1011

My dad's managed to do that with his Nokia E65 in his car before, but my N95-2 is too big for my little steering wheel...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Anything is better than the knobs who have the phone on speaker phone in their hand thinking their evading the law!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

NewApproach is right. New approach to causing an accident :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

lol v good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

??

pb230029wg1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Newapproach, you should be able to fit a Parrot CK3100 perfectly into your cigarette/ash tray compartment as I think the 147 is the same as the GT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Newapproach, you should be able to fit a Parrot CK3100 perfectly into your cigarette/ash tray compartment as I think the 147 is the same as the GT

Thanks, I saw that alright when I was looking (drooling) at your ad, but I'm not sure that would work with mine, I have the base spec model and it dosen't have a cover over the compartment, its just a hole. Ill look into it though, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

Wheres the cheapest place to buy the CK3100? online or in Dublin suits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

...its just a hole... I'll look into it

Pun intended? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Type 17 wrote: »
    Pun intended? :p

Lol no!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Nah-the 147 Lusso that I had didn't have the same setup for the ashtray/ciggie lighter as the GT.

Advertisement