Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will the judge strike it out?

• 23-11-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Just looking for opinions.

Went out last night as it was a mates birthday. Outside having a fag and two bouncers one I actually know from working as a bouncers with him, the guy he was a big lad a went for two bouncers I actually stopped him and calmed him down told him it wasn't worth to go somewhere else. So I finish my fag and go to head back in the bouncer says your not coming in, I said why not I just stopped from attacking you and your not letting me in, he said the owner said it to him so I asked nicely could I talk to the manager and explain what happened he gave me some bull story he's out the back so a different bouncer came out and talked to me I said my G/F was in there so was my jacket and I just wanted to know why I wasn't allowed back in. Next thing the cops come and ask me to leave at this time my G/F was outside so I said I was leaving to go home with my G/F but the cops put me into the back of the car. When I got to the station the Garda said he was only putting me in there to calm down I said fare enough and asked would I be charged he said he didn't know that the other cops were over to talk to the bouncer. After about 2 hours they opened the door said I could leave handed me two charges I asked did they not talk to the bouncers which they replied the bouncers wouldn't come out :confused:

Anyways there was a nice young cop there I had a Celtic jersey on me we were chatting about champions league he was also a fan anyways I explained the whole story to him, he said go to court and tell the judge what you told more than likely he will strick it out, what do ye think?

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

I think you should read the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement