Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Keats Notes

Options
  • 23-11-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Have an English (Christmas) exam tomorrow and John Keats is really likely to come up on the Leaving Cert apparently so I put together these notes for myself and thought I'd share them with you.

I've included a .docx version (for newer versions of Microsoft Word) and the older .doc format within the archive. Should be useful for an essay about the themes/emotions of Keats' poetry.

See attached archive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Thanking you!

I'm hoarding english notes like nobody's business! I've NONE! And I'm one of those scary people who feels happy only when they've filled trillions of folders with notes.

Thank you! Always handy to have countless pages of notes, especially notes written from someone elses perspective!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Hey Beau x1 - As you seem in a sharing mood (!) I put these up on zulunotes (here). Hopefully you're ok with that, if not let me know and I'll take them down asap.

If anyone else has notes that they'd like to share PM me and I'd be more than happy to put them up on zulunotes if you don't have the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Hey failsafe - no worries, makes a lot of sense :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭bricky10

god do i hate keats poetry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

aw thanks alot for sharing man!! sound as a bell!:D

Advertisement