Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

training wexford

Options
  • 23-11-2008 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi is der many teams d wexford era im new to airsoft where do you all go to practice and training

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 airsoft king

hello sniper m1 if ur looking for a place to play ur more than welcome to come play with me.i have about 3-6 people playing with me and maybe we might start a team,who knows?:rolleyes: anyway i live in camolin in co.wexford(10 min drive from gorey) and we will be playing on my dads farm in monageer(20 min drive from camolin)we are currently making the airsoft playing area.we are going to collect some parts from a scrap yard and set it up.if ur interested send me a private message and this offer also goes out to anyone else that are interested

thanks

ps sniper m1 u wud be perfect because we dont have a sniper and that would be cool if we did(im just assuming ur a sniper by ur username)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

sniper m1 wrote: »
    hi is der many teams d wexford era im new to airsoft where do you all go to practice and training

Sniper M1, have to being to South East Airsoft club. Its the only licenced and insured land to skirmish on in the South east, We have teams but you dont need to be on one to play. Just show up. Check out our thread or have a look at www.sea-c.net/forum for game days.

Once yours over 16 your more than welcome.
    Let me know if you are..

Looking forward to seeing you sometime

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement