Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mediums in Sligo last Friday

• 23-11-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

I just wondered if anyone went to the night at the mcr centre on FRiday (21st Nov.).
    There were three psychics/mediums there.
    Anna from Boyle, Dolores from Attymass and Michael from Sligo.

I just wondered if anyone on here was at the evening and if so would love to hear what you thought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrtayto

i wasn't at the mcr but i had a private reading with anna from boyle a couple of weeks after it and i found her very good. she spent a good part of the reading communicating with my brother and she had plenty of little details about him, and knew alot about stuff going on at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Yes Anna seemed very good.
    She had really clear details about people.
    One of the others was more obscure....
    asking if Christmas was special to anyone:rolleyes:
    My mum is hoping to go to Anna for a private reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hi would someone please pm the number for Anna in Boyle.

Thanks

Dulchie75

pm sent

Thanks Magnumlady, I'll let you know how I get on. Do you know how much she charges and if there is a long waiting list?

• Advertisement

When I asked in November there was a two week wait and it was 60 euro. Good luck:D

Hi Magnumlady, went to see Anna last week, she was brilliant. I would def recommend going to see her. She knew things about me that she couldn't have guessed, although she's not a fortune teller she did tell me things that would happen in the future - I'll keep you posted.

Let me know if you go to see her.

Thanks for letting me know. I must try and make an appointment, she sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Abhainn-Rivers

Hey wondering if someone could PM Anna in Boyle's number/contact info? Thanks in advance! x

Hey wondering if someone could PM Anna in Boyle's number/contact info? Thanks in advance! x

Hi there, PM sent.

Best wishes:)

• Advertisement

I went to see Anna today.....wow she was great.:D

Could someone please pm me Anna's number? Ktanxbibi :)

Hey,

I'm just curious do many people learn what forms of psychic perception their readers have/possess. Basically, what gifts they have. I know some are very good at Past Lives, others Relationships, some do mediumship, while general clairvoyancy or second sight can happen by itself or with other abilities.

If so, what are the abilties that any of the readers displaying here? Was it what you were looking to discuss or explore.

Looking forward to hearing people's responses! x

Well Anna is a medium.

She told me the names of my grandparents and my uncle.

She passed on all sorts of messages to me. She knew I was married even though I never wear a ring.....just so many things she picked up on.

And can I also ask, was this your first reading with Anna (I'm guessing it was from your response but perhaps an alternative reading yielded different results?!!) how'd she engage with you? Or do you frequent readers often? Do they tell you what to expect and do you feel comfortable in asking questions?!

This is just for my own curiousity. I'm a sensitive person as well and considering doing more public readings and just trying to suss out how I would go about making a client comfortable. Other than that I am contemplating going to her for some life reviews for myself but want to suss things out.

Hope no one minds me picking their brains (yum!! hehe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shumbles

Hi there,

First time I've used this ... wondering about going to see Anna in Boyle, could you pm her number to me?

Thank you!
    dulchie75 wrote: »
    Hi would someone please pm the number for Anna in Boyle.

Thanks

Dulchie75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 yvonneb0033

Hi im new to tis page...how can someone send me anna number..is it tro e.mail as i have read no numbers allowed to be posted..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 yvonneb0033

magnumlady wrote: »
    Yes Anna seemed very good.
    She had really clear details about people.
    One of the others was more obscure....
    asking if Christmas was special to anyone:rolleyes:
    My mum is hoping to go to Anna for a private reading.
    Hi iv seen u av gone to see anna could i get her number of you........and how do u send it to me

Advertisement