Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychic classes cork city

Options
  • 23-11-2008 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any spiritual psychic development classes in cork city? or anyone know of any meetups about tarot or psychics? if so, pm me,please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I live in cork but dont know of any.. but would like to know if you find any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

You could simply start your own and take it from there. There isn't any universal process for running this sort of group- everybody works in different ways that suit them, but not necessarily others.

If there are development groups already in existence (which I'm sure there are), they aren't likely to make it known to those outside their own sphere of friends. I think they would be more inclined to label themselves - if they had to - a 'spiritual circle' or a 'meditation group'.

I say simply start your own. It will then develop naturally from there over time. Additionally, you are in the favourable position of applying your own ideas to how the group should work; ultimately, this proactive approach (however laborious it initially seems) will afford you greater fulfillment in the long term. It's better to act than to react.

Advertisement