Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to purchase unlocked phone

• 23-11-2008 10:36pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,
    Am looking for the LG Viewity for a friend of mine, any idea where I might buy it online?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

ebay or expansys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

phonesonline.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

this is the thread your looking for...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055363294

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

www.fmmobiles.ie sell a good few sim free phones that are usually on bill in the shops - they have 2 shops in dublin on camden street as well so one can go in and actually see what they are buyin and might get the phone cheaper - also for certain phones may not be on the website - but if you go in looking about them - you may get one(e.g iphone)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

not too many bargain there then, might have to get it through a network then!

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

yop wrote: »
    not too many bargain there then, might have to get it through a network then!

Thanks

€219 on Meteor pay as you go, you won't find cheaper..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭cuculainn

I

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

cuculainn wrote: »
    I

What that a typo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

€219 on Meteor pay as you go, you won't find cheaper..;)

Only €189 on the meteor site

• Advertisement

well buy it online and you save yourself having to deal with the people in the shop, your credit card bill gets higher(bear (i think that's correct spelling) in mind the fact it's Christmas)
    but yes, online prices tend to be a small bit cheaper, personally i don't like the concept, packages will just get thrown around, i think the shop is safer. but i'm just paranoid

And if they have the same system as 3, which they probably don't, if you ever need a repair you can't go to a store with it. My first phone bought on the 3 site took 2 weeks to arrive with no explanation.
    I know the k660i is €30 cheaper on the 3 site but with my experiences it just doesn't seem worth it.

you never know , it makes sense that they would adopt three's policy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Only €189 on the meteor site

€199 in the stores - kinda scarce at the moment though. if bought online, it can only be exchanged via the same channel (not fun if it's faulty!). as for repairs outside 28 days, any store can look after it then

theteal wrote: »
    €199 in the stores - kinda scarce at the moment though. if bought online, it can only be exchanged via the same channel (not fun if it's faulty!). as for repairs outside 28 days, any store can look after it then

Yeah, I saw today that it's only €199, not €219 in stores. Definitely would go for the store then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I have one for sale for €199. It's the purple one. It's brand new and sim free.

Advertisement