Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a santa suit

• 23-11-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a reasonably priced santa suit. has anyone seen any in the shops in Dublin/Wicklow?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've gotten them (a few years ago) in the pound type shops or €2 shops and they were less than €5. I haven't been in any of these shops recently but every other year they've had cheap Santa suits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lidl or aldi had ads, non online though. I got one for €5 in a €2 type shop, only lasted on wear though.

Dunnes have done them the last few years, think mine was €10 on sale closer to xmas, think usually under €20 though, and they are good quality, nice dark red with good white trim, beard was a bit ropey but OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Lidl or Aldi were selling them last week for €5. Not sure which it was, might still have them

Advertisement