Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Options
  • 23-11-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Just looking for a bit of advice on ehat to get my girlfriend for christmas? Wil be going out nearly 11months by den! Im 16! Want to get her sometin special!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Enaeknala

Sorry didnt give enuf details!

My budget is round 60 or 70 but could stretch to 100 if its something really special!
    my girlfriend is 15 going on 16 shortly!
    Shes into fashion shopping all dat jazz!

Drop me a reply if u got ny ideas! A few links would be great if possible aswel!

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Well first thought would be jewelry Newbridge Silver has a nice range (my GF loves it) and you could pick up a nice bracelet or something for about E50 giving you a few quid left over to pick up a small present to go with it ?

www.newbridgesilverware.com

I saw someone on another thread recommend a personalised teddy which is a nice idea ?

Advertisement