Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving In Present Ideas

Options
  • 23-11-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,935 ✭✭✭✭

My wife's brother and his GF recently moved into their new house and we are looking to get them something nice as a moving in present. With Christmas around the corner we don't wanna go too wild (price wise) but would like to get them something small..

Any Ideas??????

P.S they are a young couple both 24

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Some nice glassware ? Corkscrew/Bottle opener set (Newbridge do a nice set IIRC) ? Decent bottle of bubbly ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 whytie99

wine openers are dying out with all the screw caps around these days.

a small tree or plant for the garden maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,935 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

whytie99 wrote: »
    wine openers are dying out with all the screw caps around these days.

a small tree or plant for the garden maybe?

Not a bad idea but I think it might just be a bad time of the year and since I know nought about flora I better not risk getting that
    c - 13 wrote: »
    Some nice glassware ? Corkscrew/Bottle opener set (Newbridge do a nice set IIRC) ? Decent bottle of bubbly ?

I work about 5 buildings down from Newbridge Silverware so I think I might give this idea a shot on the way home

Thanks for two good suggestions!

Advertisement