Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL/UPC broadband down in Dublin ?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is it local or more widespread being going down regularly for the last week
    Down all evening now in Dublin 13 anyone else ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Comrade Zed

I'm in D2 and have had slow speeds for the past week. I'm on the 10Mb service.

361546646.png

URL%5D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi,

D15 area service woeful, can hardly load google homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Voipjunkie

Was on to them earlier they said it was an outage in Donaghmede would be back by noon
    came back at about 1 and went again at 5
    they now say it is my modem although I doubt it. My guess is they haven't fixed whatever the problem was properly and they are buying time
    Appointment for thursday for modem replacement

Although in fairness the customer service has vastly improved onto them twice today and was waiting about 2 minutes each time to speak to someone.

Working perfectly for me (Dublin 9), just got connected today. Looking good so far. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

broadband and digital was down in D11 from lunchtime until about 23:30 . back up now though thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

Not perfect but working fine in D12. Problems with NTL seem to be very location specific. Thankfully my area is fine. Hope you get it sorted.

361694212.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Voipjunkie

Back working seems to have come back around 9:30 looking at the logs

As I suspected it does not appear to have been my modem

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭lambchops

In D13 myself and have been online practically the last 3 days straight, downloading shows and movies, aswell as playing games on xbox live and haven't had a single outage

Advertisement