Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Power! Vote in the online No Confidence In Government poll

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Visit the online poll asking people to vote whether they have confidence in the government or not.

Its at www.irishpeoplepower.blogspot.com

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment if you wish.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Whats the point, there is no viable alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Any alternative would be an easy improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 KingSitric

The point is to harness the massive frustration people are feeling throughout the country.
    We've got to do something, even if it's signing a petition or taking part in a poll.
    And I agree, anything is better than the current shower!

Why don't people just believe in something and try it! People Power can work. Look at the Orange revolution in the Ukraine!

So please vote whether its yes or no. And email your friends.

Thanks

www.irishpeoplepower.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I've never come across anything so pointless as online polls/petitions:rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

They dont HAVE to be pointless (think: Ireland Offline as a counter example) but usually they are. :(

I wouldnt be a FF supporter but then I wouldnt be a FG supporter either and to be fair, they are all as bad as each other. Cliched but thats life.... :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

ninty9er wrote: »
    I've never come across anything so pointless as online polls/petitions:rolleyes:

How about your local FF TD? That's pretty pointless.

This is not a pointless exercise. Its a valid democratic use of the internet in bringing people together and harnessing that energy.

I

Polling is open until December 6th. So there's plenty of time for you to vote either way YES or NO.
    Its a good exercise in internet democracy and people power!:)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Stop spamming your poll, and read the charter before you post again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement