Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice Needed: Honda Civic Center Muffler

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Guys, I am looking for good bit of advice. I have Honda Civic 1995 1.5 LSI (Japan Import) and NCT failed due to exhaust Leakage. I went to Fast Fit and they showed me Big hole in Center Muffler and quote me 148 euro including fitting. Could someone suggest some other place where I can get it sorted for reasonable price. I feel its bit extra. Is replacing Center Muffler only solution for this? Any other option? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks for your help and guidance in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Where abouts??

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zulfikarMD

Anywhere in Dublin city.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zulfikarMD

Guys, please consider this as urgent. Can someone please guide me on this? Thanks again in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Seeing as noone else is replying, i'm going to advise

www.goldenpages.ie

And get ringing around.

Advertisement