Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Selling my CD collection

• 24-11-2008 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

I have my entire metal CD collection up for sale on adverts.ie if anyone is interested in taking a look.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=81435

AFAIK its ok to post a link to the ad here but not discuss.If this is breaking any rules I apologise and ask the KH or one of the other mods delete this thread.Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Why are you selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Betallica

Wow man, there are some really, really good stuff. Also some crap too. :P

I'd purchase Possesed, first two Morbid Angel, Monstrosity... and that Metallica/Slayer collection. But only cash you say... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Made redundant a month ago :( and I need the money.Its breaking my heart but I dont have a choice unfortunatly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Betallica wrote: »
    Wow man, there are some really, really good stuff. Also some crap too. :P

I'd purchase Possesed, first two Morbid Angel, Monstrosity... and that Metallica/Slayer collection. But only cash you say... :rolleyes:

No paypal Im afraid.I think any Qs should be kept on adverts as discussing sales on here is against the rules n I dont wanna get bitch slapped by the mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Made redundant a month ago :( and I need the money.Its breaking my heart but I dont have a choice unfortunatly.
    What did you work as?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

If you've spent 10 grand down the years and have 300 CDs in your collection then each CD cost you over €33?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Don't be starting threads to advertise your wares, I do sympathise with you Ned, but come on. You can put a link in your signiature.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement