Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems loading FM08 database

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I'm running version 8.0.2 and have edited the database. When I try to start a new game it seems to be only loading the default database. I know from playing previous FM games that when starting a new game and trying to run a different database I should be given the option of choosing which database I load. But it's not happening!

Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I'm running version 8.0.2 and have edited the database. When I try to start a new game it seems to be only loading the default database. I know from playing previous FM games that when starting a new game and trying to run a different database I should be given the option of choosing which database I load. But it's not happening!

Any ideas??

the only thing i can think of is that maybe you're not saving it to the right directory... never had this problem before.

Advertisement