Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Award 10: Rant of the Year

• 24-11-2008 5:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

And the nominees are -

Archimedes -
    Archimedes wrote: »
    Ive asked for my posting rights to be taken away in this forum given the state of it lately, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to speed things up.
    You obviously want Arsenal to win this game, and they are. But instead of cheering on your team, you would rather focus on Ronaldo and Tevez and winding United fans up. Well done, you stellar, trolling cunt - you're the type of person/immature bollox thats wrong with the forum these days.
    Whoever was responsible here for getting the Off Topic thread closed in Soccer forum, I hope you choke on your cock you silly little prick.

If your a female, then I hope you choke on someones elses cock, you slut.

Jackdaw -

Absolute shít of the highest order .. absolute shít ...

Grant ... piss off you are shít not a cup manager ...

BARNSLEY !!! BARNSLEY !!! ??????

and we are supposed to be challenging for the CL !!

please ....

as soon as Barnsley scored I just left .. knew it would finish 1-0 ...

I can't understand how shít Chelsea are these days...

maybe me watching the matches has something to do with it,
    everytime i watch a game, they lose or draw .. and when i miss a game they seem to play really well and win ..

.. in the 2004/2005 season i only saw them play live once ...
    at the Man City stadium .
    This year from Barcelona i have seen the united game, arsenal game,
    carling cup final, todays joke, the 0-0 home draw to Liverpool ,
    i think the only game i saw them win was at home to spurs ..

. I rest my case .. I have jinxed Chelsea .. i apologise to other Chelsea fans ..
    and will ignore all the CL games this season .. so maybe they will win it then ..
    So my predictions :
    Prem League : Man United (hopefully - if there is justice - they deserve it way more then Ars)
    FA cup - Who cares ?
    CL - Liverpool (another FARCE like 2005 )
    jackdaw wrote: »
    Robinho to Man City. Is it April 1st???

Well .. as if it wasn't enough to be out of the title race already, Robinho gone to Man City !!!

I couldn't believe it .. Chelsea always get f**ked with signings .. always ..

Man U of course always get their man (Berbatov) no matter what ..

raemie21 -
    raemie21 wrote: »
    I know this is obviously a woman's touch but another reason I don't warm to Chelsea is because of their unbelievable record of players cheating on their wives/girlfriends - Lots of them, seriously. And that does cloud my judgement, lose respect for them. Corny, but football is about 'being a man' as the rte lads say and as a group of players, United always seem quite grounded and far more like-able.

dappergent -
    To be honest this is the worst fúcking forum on boards. Most of the posters are functionally illiterate.

Rant of the Year 71 votes

Archimedes
    0% 0 votes
    Jackdaw
    61% 44 votes
    raemie21
    33% 24 votes
    dappergent
    4% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The last one got a snigger out of me, so I voted for it :p Arch's is good though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I don't even consider the last one a rant - it's pretty much bang-on.

Gotta be Jackdaw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement