Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Boards.ie Soccer Awards 2008: VOTE NOW!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

What do they win???????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I have completed my Voting WOOP WOOP.

What will Mr Alan get when he cleans up his categories?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I think there should be an addition to the funniset moment category...Remember in the Liverpool thread a while back someone made a very silly post about not knowing the left-handside to right handside of defence...It was a discussion about when Arbeloa maked Messi - twas ridiculously funny and should reach eternal fame by being nominated to win this award...Im sure someone can back me up on this and find the required info in the LFC thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I think there should be an addition to the funniset moment category...Remember in the Liverpool thread a while back someone made a very silly post about not knowing the left-handside to right handside of defence...It was a discussion about when Arbeloa maked Messi - twas ridiculously funny and should reach eternal fame by being nominated to win this award...Im sure someone can back me up on this and find the required info in the LFC thread
    Too late dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That was a classic alright. I think that may have been Boggles!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am going to lock all the voting threads so the forum is not inundated with them on till Xmas,so keep all chat in here.

[edit]I cant do that as if I close the thread it closes the poll,so just keep all chat in here.[edit].

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bump

Closing the votes this day next week so if you haven't voted then get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

May i ask when this and all boards awards votings are over?

I'll be closing these awards off at the weekend and announcing the winners on Christmas Eve.

• Advertisement

Okie thx,anyway congrats to eze on deserved victory;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Okie thx,anyway congrats to eze on deserved victory;)

and me :mad:

Des wrote: »
    and me :mad:

You what?

I was talking about category i was nominated in,i am not gonna congrat you on anything if you won it coz its set up,i know you payed them all:rolleyes:

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

You what?

I was talking about category i was nominated in,i am not gonna congrat you on anything if you won it coz its set up,i know you payed them all:rolleyes:

;)

Promises where made alright ,but as yet no envelopes have been received.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Was looking at the poster who left too early award, what ever did happen to KdjaCL?

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Promises where made alright ,but as yet no envelopes have been received.:(

When someone deny he didnt take the money it means he did,shame you:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

What about an award for best post?? :confused:

Bit late now

Polls are now closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I <3 GuanYin wrote: »