Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomes heckling

Options
  • 24-11-2008 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

thought it was a disgrace that our own supporters were cheering with irony every time gomes caught the ball yesterday. We should be getting behind the bloke , after all his confidence is shot. think he will come good , hope harry sticks with him. Well done to all who were involved in what i thought was disgraceful carry on yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes I agree. If they were taking the pi*s out of him, it was bang out of order !! Hope he gets tru the difficult period and proves the cnuts wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

some of it was over the top alright but most of it was by way of encouragement.

A clean sheet yesterday might improve him but I think Harry has his number and he'll be replaced in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Shocking behaviour by a section of the fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

yiddo wrote: »
    some of it was over the top alright but most of it was by way of encouragement.

A clean sheet yesterday might improve him but I think Harry has his number and he'll be replaced in January.

I agree but it doesn't change the sad fact that this happened when it really shouldn't,

Its not as of it was done in jest i'm sure everyone remembering Steffan Frund everytime he got the ball near the box people used to shout shoot. I think I read somewhere before that he really enjoyed that from the spurs fans.

I would always like to see players who are poor turn around and prove everyone wrong. But it doesn't happen very often so i'd be very surprised unless he go's on a good run that he'll still be NO1 in Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

he has been at fault for a lot of goals and near goals this season but when a keeper makes a mistake it usually leads to a goal. wont do his confidence any good getting the piss taken out of him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement