Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

building work beside the Chuck Wagon

Options
  • 24-11-2008 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all

does anyone know what is being built on that stretch of the N1 beside the Chuck Wagon? on the lefthand side of the road as you drive toward Balbriggan.

every time i pass it I think to meself 'I wil have to ask about what is being built here next time I am on Boards'...i did think of contacting Fingal council and asking 'em what is going on..but the chances of getting a straight answer (like one you might get here!) are slim...and i work for the council!!:D

all answers/ideas/rumours etc are welcome!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Part of Staffordstown Business Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭roneythetube

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Part of Staffordstown Business Park.

wow ! thanks for the speedy reply - am impressed!:)
    is that the business park on the other side of the road..all kinds of businesses haev opened up in the past year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Thats the one alright, seems to be a right old mix of industries there.

The chuck wagon seems to be a very unsafe spot when there is more than one truck stopped there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Doesnt look like they are doing any work at the moment. none of the diggers has moved for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Bluetonic wrote: »
    The chuck wagon seems to be a very unsafe spot when there is more than one truck stopped there.
    From what I hear, it was FCC who issisted on the steel barrier. I doubt very much that they would be there in any other similar circumstances. It appears that they are trying to make life difficult for Mr Crosby and force him to close by stealth. He won a case previously and they would probably be obliged to compensate him if they forcefully ended his business there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement