Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers market in UL

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

h3000 wrote: »
    I taught it was the Cresent Shopping Centre.

There's one there too.

'The Crescent Shopping Centre is proud to announce that the new Crescent Farmers Market is now up and running. Every Wednesday from 9.30am to 2.30pm. Showcasing local and national delicacies among other products there will be something for everyone.'

but there's also one in Park way
    http://parkwayshoppingcentre.com/Parkways_Country_Style_Market_Opens_Wednesday_October_14th/Default.273.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

As the weather was lousy today I went along to the Crescent Market as its Closer.

It was really very good, More stalls than UL and more hot Food which went down really well!! Also some amazing Coffee.

Blog on it [ Here ]

I am going to head to the Sat Market in town at its new location on Ellen St.
    on Sat and see how it fits in with its new spot.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Hangsangwich

There is a Christmas Market on tomorrow, Sat. 5th from 2-5pm at The Organic College, Dromcollogher, Co. Limerick. It will be a one-off indoor market full of local produce. There will be live music and kids face-painting and loads more going on as well.

Advertisement