Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint match help. Urgent

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Alright I'm basically gettin a few little bits of paint tidyed up on my car so that its 100% for whoever buys it. The problem is that I have no idea what paint is on it. The car came in from Japan sprayed so very hard to trace back also. So has anyone any ideas? Its a sort of army green with a gold to it in the sun. Heres pics:
    SNV30728.jpg
    DSCF1098.jpg

The car is now in primer and redy to go. So where in the country could I send the petrol cap or something like that, that would be able to match it as close to 100% as possible? any help is greatly appreciated as I'm really seem to be running into dead ends at the moment.:confused:

Comments

Advertisement