Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Taxi Rental ?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here rent a taxi ?
    Do you need a deposit ?
    Is there any agreement signed or is it just gentlemans hand shake ?
    Is everything transfered into the drivers name ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

just stickin me nose in on this thread, am thinkin about doing the same thing. cozying i believe its called, afaik its just a verbal agreement alright. i got all the forms filled and ready to go for a spsv licence but im stuck with a ridiculous dillemma at the moment in that - i cant go ahead with anything til i know approximately how much insurance will cost and my .........flaming..... insurance company wont even give me a .....fudging.....rough idea over the phone how much it would conceivably be (fupin baxtards). 28/m/dublin.
    i DO know theres a site taxitaxi.ie that lets you rent a cab out. good place to start. (good luck with the flipping insurance quote):D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kajo

You could ask here http://s3.zetaboards.com/Irish_Taxis/index/ the board is run by NN guy but he seems helpful just don't say anything bad about nn people and they will look after you.

Keep you eye open for the headcase (roy) who runs a taxi blog he is full of the stuff taxi drivers are known for ha ha.

Advertisement