Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm manuals available online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Thats an american site, the CS 350 manual seems to be the panel we have over here but the CS 250 is completely different.
    Astec is an Irish company which only sell in Ireland (I think) so maybe thats why you wont find their manuals.

You can get a full range of manuals at this web site below but you will have to pay a few quid.

I tried to post the link but for some reason it wont work.

The site is ***** for some reason the full name automatically gets scrambled.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Allabaah

Fred Funk, true it is an American site (nothing against them :D) but the CS350 installation manual is listed there as well!

http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_security_manuals/Aritech/CS-350_Installation_Manual.pdf

Thanks for the other site as combined one shpould be able to crack any issue on the Aritech.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I was thinking of making a sticky for these on the electrical forum, as there are lots of such questions asked and answered there too, I dont know Maybe a mod could move it there and I'll sticky it. Or i might just do a clean one.

Stoner wrote: »
    I was thinking of making a sticky for these on the electrical forum, as there are lots of such questions asked and answered there too, I dont know Maybe a mod could move it there and I'll sticky it. Or i might just do a clean one.

Ye I think that would be a good idea, there's been alot of people on here over the last while looking for manuals. I could even stick a few up myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Allabaah

Stoner wrote: »

Super idea, go for it! Apologies if I started an unnecessary discussion.

/A

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Moving thread to the sparkys forum, also Fred Funk, the link you posted is scrambled due to a previous conflict with this site and is scrambled for that reason. I'd ask yourself or anybody else not to make reference to it again please.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

delly wrote: »
    Moving thread to the sparkys forum, also Fred Funk, the link you posted is scrambled due to a previous conflict with this site and is scrambled for that reason. I'd ask yourself or anybody else not to make reference to it again please.

Ahh the freedom of the net is great.....:rolleyes:

Anyway looked quickly over that CS350 manual it looks the same.
    Anyone looking for manuals can PM me.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

koolkid wrote: »
    Ahh the freedom of the net is great.....:rolleyes:

Anyway looked quickly over that manual it looks the same.
    Anyone looking for manuals can PM me.

Posting here is a privilege rather than a right fyi.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Posting here is a privilege rather than a right fyi.

I knew that :D

• Advertisement

A conflict? It seems like a decent enough site, how could there possibly have been conflict. It's hardly in competition with boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Who knows where the conflict was, all we know is there was one so we avoid it.

Anyway, I've created an Intruder alarm sticky here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055429105

So Fred or anyone else any help or pdf type manuals people know of that are available to download would be appreciated here, the original idea was to sticky this thread, but I just took the manual link from it as that's is the most useful part.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement