Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embroidered Towels & bath robe.

• 24-11-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

I got a gift of bath towels embroidered with my name on them 18 or 20 years ago.

The brand name is "Christy" and they are still in regular use with no loose threads or anything. Most longlasting and useful gift I've ever got!

Was thinking of getting a couple of the towels and a bathrobe for the wife this Christmas.

Christy have their own website, but don't seem to offer an embroidery service themselves, can anyone suggest where I can get the best price & service either online or bricks & mortar?

Also looking at some other sites offering embroidery my head was going to explode with all the possible colour combinations between towels and threads on offer!

Can anyone offer some advice on the best combination with a feminine touch.

Thanks in advance

D-M.

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

Advertisement