Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you change your user name?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi there guys,

Is it possible to change your name?

Not your name, my name....

I dont like it. Somone called me Peewee Jane the other day and I shuddered! This name is sooooo 2004!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Name change requests are reserved for people who subscribe. Info on subscribing here ->http://www.boards.ie/subscribers.php

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

IIRC, you need to be a subscriber then request a name change with the Admins.

Edit: beaten to it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Subscribers get the option of a name-change. Details in my signature:)

/bows to Ruu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

So say I subscribe to your newsletter, can I request a name change straight away?

What if I want to keep my fiver and just join up again with a different email account?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

So say I subscribe to your newsletter, can I request a name change straight away?

Yes and an admin will change it when they get a minute. You request them in the subscribers forum. The name you choose must be currently unactive though.
    What if I want to keep my fiver and just join up again with a different email account?

No probs there once you don't use the alt account for muppetry or to avoid a forum ban :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

Thanks guys for all your replies, questions answered :o)

Advertisement