Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal Shy!!!

Options
  • 24-11-2008 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi

I'm new to FM, but I like it and now I'm getting no work done because of it.

OK, so I'm manageing Liverpool by the way, the opposition pass the ball back to their GK, he has a bad 1st touch and gifts it to Keane, no one else near them. Keane gets the ball past him and goes around him, dead in front of goal, peanlty area takes a touch and passes it behind him out to the wing, who passes it behind him to the fullback........

You can only imagine the team talk after that!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

misfiring strikers is often related to either the mentality being too defensive or creative freedom being at the wrong level (in this case probably too low).

Being hard on your players can have an effect as well, it can often lower morale and thus their confidence. in FM i've always found the softly softly approach to be better.

read some of the articles on http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/ if you're struggling to get to grips with the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

jermaine defoe usually bangs in loads of goals in those games, despite not having the best stats.

Advertisement