Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Cameras from U.S power supply

Options
  • 24-11-2008 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Just wondering if I buy a digital camera off a U.S website will I have any issues with power supply voltage etc..
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just check if the power adapter spec says something like 110v/ 240v and 50hz/ 60hz on it. If it does then you'll just need a pin adapter which you should be able to find in various shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

You shouldn't have a problem as most electrical gadgets are dual voltage these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭fionnmar

I bought my current and previous cameras in the US and have no problem, just got a wee adapter in Dunnes

Advertisement