Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting myself put on my mother's insurance so that I can practise between lessons. I can't seem to be able to find a site that will give me an estimated quote and I want to have a rough idea before I suggest it to her so I was wondering if anyone knew approximately how much, I'm 20 , female , provisional lisence and the car is an old starlet 1988. Obviously not looking for an exact figure!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can ring her insurer and ask how much it would be to add a daughter onto a car insurance. Just don't mention her name yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You'll have to ask your mothers current insurer how much they'll quote you on her policy. We wouldn't be able to give you a quote on here.

Advertisement