Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help...advice needed

Options
  • 24-11-2008 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just wondering if any of you can help me....... I have a yound neice and nephew living in London and I would like to open some sort of savings account for them over here. The relations over here would be chucking in a few quid for birthdays and christmas which would add up over the years and be a nice little lump sum when they are 18 yrs old. The problem we have is how to go about opening an account here without them being present, I don't mind if its a bank/post office/credit union but just am not sure if you are allowed to set an accoun up for someone who lives abroad........... Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement