Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for C905?

• 24-11-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭

I'm looking into getting the Sony Ericsson C905 soon and I'm wondering does anyone know the lowest price one they've seen here in Ireland?

It looks to me like 3.ie have the best price (€379)...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Yeah 3 seem to be the only network who have it on sale at the moment but its sold out everywhere i've tried. O2 say they'll have it soon and dont know the price yet. I'd rather get it on o2 as i'm with them at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Elessar

Where did you try?

It can be unlocked easily enough online but we'll have to live with the 3 branding - I'd prefer to buy from a bricks and mortor shop in case I have problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tantina

yea would love one too...but think very expensive! that seems to be cheapest i have seen!:)

Advertisement