Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supersize Me

Options
  • 24-11-2008 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hello,

I am fascinated by this movie and really think that I have a good idea for a similar one. How much do you think it might cost to do it? Also would there be anyone interested in hearing my idea and perhaps providing some technical know how while I provide the subject matter and story?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Morgan Spurlock made SuperSize me for around USD$60,000. The basic core of the movie couldn't have cost much of that but I imagine he had to pay of a few of his interviewees and get music rights too and there was a lot of decent graphic work in there too. Leave all that you and you could probably do it for a fraction of that.

Advertisement