Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Mental Health Issues

• 24-11-2008 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all,
    Myself and my family are going through a very difficult time right now. One of my sisters has been suffering from Schizodefective disorder since she was 16. She is now 22 and things just don't seem to be getting better for her. She has been in and out of an institution in the city centre - but this time it's Really not working.
    In the space of less than two months, she's tried to commit suicide by taking an overdose.
    I need to find out if there's anyone in a similar situation and what are the next steps when people come out of Hospital?
    I really need help from Anyone with advise to give or contacts that might be able to help me here?
    This is really hard for us right now, any help Would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Advertisement