Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alibaba

• 24-11-2008 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

hi , anyone who has been looking at buying phones online will surely have seen this site at some stage, does anyone have any experience with dealing with this site?
    it's difficult to tell if it's a scam or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Allah Hu Akbar

metalfest wrote: »
    hi , anyone who has been looking at buying phones online will surely have seen this site at some stage, does anyone have any experience with dealing with this site?
    it's difficult to tell if it's a scam or not.

Whatever you do don't buy them, let me guess they want payment by Western Union? You cannot buy branded goods from China period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

i dunno, i'm just wondering,
    well you can buy from uk via alibaba if that'd make you feel better lol

i dunno, i'm just wondering,
    well you can buy from uk via alibaba if that'd make you feel better lol

Jesus I'm only giving you advise.

Sure what the hell I have 1000 Iphones here I'll give you them for 10Euro's each, when your set to go let me know I'll give you the WU details :rolleyes:

If your buying from UK, ring up the company, make sure the company is a real company, make sure if your buying you pay with something that your insured on for example not WU as it's the biggest scam going, although there are legit sellers who use WU but you have to be careful.

If buying from the UK ask do they except Paypal! Also tell them your going there or have a friend who will inspect the goods, you should be able to tell if it's a scam or not.

take it easy, i was looking for someone who know's alibaba, and has dealt with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Yup yup:-)

take it easy, i was looking for someone who know's alibaba, and has dealt with them

Yes I know them, and it's not a company. There's thousands of companys on it, but even so called Gold suppliers can be fake.

Stay away from it if you're looking for phones or else your gonna get screwed.

End of...

Advertisement