Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packers or Saints

• 24-11-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Who do you think will be winning tonight??? I see a Packers win not letting the Bears and Vikings out of their sights

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

I can see the Saints winning, they've under performed all season but a win tonight and they have a winning record going into the business end of the season, could be a surprise playoff team. Think I'll stay up and watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

As long as Brees gets me 20 fantasy points to keep me ahead in my league...
    Honestly I think this is Brees v Packers DBs and I think Woodson's playing too well and Packers get the W. Albeit it pains me to say it.

The Saints ran away with it. Brees is unbelievable, should be MVP in my opinion.

It was pretty tight in the first half. Rodgers even outgunned Brees, both threw three tds. Third quarter a complete disaster for Packers, Siants converting a 4th down and getting a td, and then Rodgers throwing two interceptions in quick succession both of which resulted in tds, and that finished the game. Packers defence kind of at sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

Brees is unbelievable, should be MVP in my opinion.
    Kurt Warner has my vote so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

faulk28 wrote: »
    Kurt Warner has my vote so far.

I don't Brees or Warner deserve it being honest. I couldn't say who right now though.

So good to see new faces in this forum though. More people to argue with :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

More people to argue with :D:D:D

Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Should be an offensive and defensive mvp in my opinion. I think this year Portis is looking good, he's playing with a good team but not a great team and is eating up the yards. Warner has a lot of weapons to throw to and can use hightower(v.sparingly it must be said!). I don't think Brees is gonna be a runner for MVP personally as much as I'd like him to as he throws the ball around very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Who do you think will be winning tonight??? I see a Packers win not letting the Bears and Vikings out of their sights

The Packers defensive co-ordinator should be sacked.

Paper thin defense,paper frikken thin,Mary Harney would run thru them.:mad:

The Packers defensive co-ordinator should be sacked.

Paper thin defense,paper frikken thin,Mary Harney would run thru them.:mad:

I'd fancy Mary's chances against most defences:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Why were Jaws and Kornheiser berating sean Payton for going for 2 when at the time it was 51-29 with about 9 minutes left in the game. It wasn't running up the score it was just a case of the Saints practicing their 2 point conversion Offense especially during a game when it matters.

Green Bay at that point never looked like scoring and didn't look like scoring again. The Saints offense is scoring at will and look like they can easily put up more points if the Packers do somehow start mounting a comeback. This is garbage time. Empty the benches and give the rookies and back-ups some playing time.

I think it was a combination of the two, getting the lead to 24 and also practicing 2 point conversions.

I love the fact Payton is so aggressive with his offence, going for it on 4th down twice and the play where Moore threw it. Most coaches would've been conservative, it makes for great entertainment.

Advertisement