Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Attack!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Find the nearest token black guy because that means that if the zombies do get you, you're guaranteed to survive the first attack based on the token rule

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Kold wrote: »
    "Ooh save me Mr big strong soldier man."

1. It's the FCA or whatever they're called now, so don't be expecting too much.
    2. Wusses die first in horror flicks.

:P

looks like someone has issues with soldiers...
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

looks like someone has issues with soldiers...
    :p

Not as such but I wouldn't rank them anywhere near a proper army.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Kold wrote: »
    Not as such but I wouldn't rank them anywhere near a proper army.

The FCA are more like a team of once-a-month weekend warriors, but might still be better than nothing, if only for the access to weapons. I'm not convinced you'd want to join their group long-term though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

How are we to know that being a zombie isn't great fun?

All the food you can catch, no morals, no fear! :D

After my bow + arrow stand (gotta get at least a few kills before I'm chowed down upon) I'll be the naked zombie running round doing stupid stuff!

• Advertisement

After my bow + arrow stand (gotta get at least a few kills before I'm chowed down upon) I'll be the naked zombie running round doing stupid stuff!

I think I'd give heroin a go before zombification. Eating brain would be gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

AFC_1903 wrote: »

Don't suppose repeating yourself is a trait you pick up when you get zombified?

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Don't suppose repeating yourself is a trait you pick up when you get zombified?

Yeah, my net connection is acting up so clicked post thing twice by accident due to page not loading. Ah well, no-one will remember when the apocolypse comes (or a mod spots it and deletes one of them!).

Oh, i'd also like to try the video-game thing of taking on zombies with a chainsaw! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Does it have to be the city? Because if we're talking the entire county, then it's Haulbowline island hands down. Just destroy the bridge and you're sorted. You've got gunboats which you could sail upstream on for supply runs.

If we're staying inside the city...how about the English Market?

• Advertisement

Does it have to be the city? Because if we're talking the entire county, then it's Haulbowline island hands down. Just destroy the bridge and you're sorted. You've got gunboats which you could sail upstream on for supply runs.

If we're staying inside the city...how about the English Market?

Well it's dependent on where you are, we're not sure when the zombies will reach the city but we know that they've taken several counties in a matter of a day.

Advertisement